Friday 27 December 2013

Pastel Rainbow and Hearts Vanilla Chiffon Cake Pops


I absolutely love rainbows. After the unexpectedly wonderful reception of the Christmas tree cake pops, I dreamed of making rainbow chiffon cake pops that were so pretty to look at, and so small that one could pop into and melt in the mouth!

Round cake pops was something I wanted to achieve as my son was requesting for basketball chiffon pops for his birthday. Hence, I started experimenting with other mediums to bake the chiffon cakes pops in. I stumbled onto egg shells which I had been collecting to make agar agar, and also silicone heart moulds, simply because I love hearts.

I made them for my best friend's kids who absolutely loved it according to her and made me really happy and humbled! It was such a joy to make sweet treats for those who appreciate! This is probably my favourite and prettiest creation.

See how exciting it is to unmould the cakes!



With love,
Susanne




24 comments:

  1. Very creative! Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may I ask how you let the conical cup stand? I know its a stupid qtn to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries! It's a good question! I double wrap a baking tray with aluminium foil and use chopsticks to make holes. Then I insert the cones in the holes. Is it clear? Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi.. may I know ur conical cup is made of wat material? U jus used any paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the conical cup is made of paper for drinking water. I guess it must be able to hold liquid :)

      Delete
  4. Hi, roughly how many cups can I make with this recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it can make around 9 cups. 2 eggs approx equals 1 cup. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I have edited the post to include how many cups. Apologize that I missed out. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. hello! do you sell these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes I do if I can cope though it's more of a hobby :).

      Delete
  6. thats amazing but doesnt seem simple. youre so creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much do you charge for 100pcs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email address lynhclee@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Sorry this pop is not easy to make, so 100 pcs too large qty. Sorry about it.

      Delete
  8. I understand. Thanks anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I happen to chance upon your website... are u still doing this rainbow pops ?? They looked so beautiful !! Can I order 50pcs from you please??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so sorry will be difficult to scale up to 50 pcs. Thank you!

      Delete
  10. Have sent u PM but no reply leh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! PM on Fb or IG? When? Thanks

      Delete
  11. I wanted to make a blue color cone chiffon cake so that it'll resembles cinderella dress. any suggestions what flavors should i make? it'll be for preschoolers? need your advise please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try blue pea flowers with vanilla? If not pandan for green dress? Thanks

      Delete